GasPedal LLC values the privacy of our visitors and our members and takes many steps to protect their privacy. By visiting GasPedal’s primary website or related websites that GasPedal controls or operates, including gaspedal.com, socialmedia.org, damniwish.com, and wordofmouthbook.com (collectively “GasPedal Sites”), or using any of our services, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Privacy Statement.
This service is provided by GasPedal to you (“you” or “user”), subject to the terms of this agreement (“Agreement”), and the rules that may be published from time to time by GasPedal. This service is provided to users who agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. GasPedal reserves the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time. Users who violate the terms of this Agreement will have their access canceled and they may permanently be banned from using the GasPedal service.
1. Contacting GasPedal
Our postal address is 3616 Far West Blvd., Suite 500, Austin, TX 78731. We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at 512-651-4800.
2. Information that we collect
For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes only the visitor’s domain name but not the e-mail address (where possible). We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit, information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information and/or site registrations. We store the data generated when the services on our site are used by visitors for internal purposes only.
IP reports for advertisement clicks are shared with the advertiser. However, they usually have this information already since it is captured by their server when you click an ad. No additional information associated with any specific user is provided to the advertisers.
We do not set any cookies.
4. Use of information
The information we collect is used for internal review, used to improve the content of our web site, and is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes, except for the specific cases mentioned below.
- We will never release email addresses to anyone, for any reason, unless you specifically give us permission.
- You may be contacted by us by phone, email, or postal mail with information regarding the use of our service or information regarding new products and services or upcoming events.
- On occasion we exchange our postal mailing list with other reputable businesses for controlled marketing purposes.
- We will release information in response to a court order.
- Third-party Newsletters: We have agreements with certain partners to share email addresses of our visitors that wish to subscribe to a third-party newsletter. All subscribe forms for a third-party newsletter will be clearly marked. You may unsubscribe at anytime by contacting the third-party provider.
5. Opting out
If you do not wish to have your information released as per the situations noted above, or if you do not want to receive email, telephone calls, or postal mail from us in the future, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, emailing us at the above address, or writing to us at the above address. Please provide us with complete contact information so that we can accurately remove you from appropriate databases. Please allow us a reasonable amount of time to complete these requests.
6. External links
The GasPedal sites and emails contains links to other sites. GasPedal is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
7. Changes in this policy
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact registered users of our service before we use their data for these new purposes to notify them of the policy change and to provide them with the ability to opt out of these new uses. We will post the policy changes to our web site to notify all others of these changes and provide them with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number. We will attempt to correct the problem immediately.
8. Trademarks and Copyrights
All materials on this site, including, but not limited to, text, images, illustrations, posts, audio clips, video clips (the “Materials”) are protected by copyrights that are owned or licensed by the GasPedal LLC. “GasPedal” is a registered trademark. You may link to content or excerpt it with full attribution to the source.
By using this web site and/or posting Materials, you agree to indemnify the Company, its officers, directors, employees, successors, agents, distributors, and affiliates for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your breach or alleged breach of this agreement or for any content that is provided by you, to you, or through your user I.D. and/or password. You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
COMPANY’S SITE CONTAINS FACTS, VIEWS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THIRD-PARTY INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, CURRENTNESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED, OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, OR INFORMATION WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE TRANSMITTED AND DISTRIBUTED “AS IS” AND APPEAR ON THE SITE WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND VALIDITY OF ANY MATERIALS ON THE WEB SITE AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
Where applicable law does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you. Neither the Company, nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, distributors or affiliates are responsible or liable for any loss, damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted on the Company’s web site.
The Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the site for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this Agreement. In the event that you are unsatisfied with the services provided by Company, your sole remedy is to terminate this Agreement.
This site is controlled and operated by the Company from the Company’s headquarters in Austin, Texas, USA. All legal disputes will be subject to that local jursidiciton
12. Rules of Use
USE OF THIS SITE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER GASPEDAL.COM.
You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted by you. Listed below are some, though not all, violations which may result in GasPedal terminating your access. You agree not to do any of the following actions while using this site:
(1) harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another user, or other individual or entity;
(2) transmit via GasPedal any information, data, text, files, links, software, communication or other materials (“Content”) that GasPedal considers to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
(3) post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, email, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation;
(4) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law in connection with your use of this site in any manner;
(5) invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right of any person or entity;
(6) infringe the intellectual property rights or similar rights, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks, of any person or entity; and
(7) impersonate any other person or entity.
(8) No user name or password may be shared with or revealed to any party other that the individual to which it had been originally granted. Any violation of this is likely to result in material damage to GasPedal. User agrees to indemnify GasPedal in full for all such damages.
You and any user of your user name must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content. GasPedal shall have the right, but not the responsibility, to remove Content which is deemed in our sole discretion harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of this Agreement or any rules GasPedal has in place at the time. GasPedal may elect at its sole discretion to monitor some, all, or no areas of the GasPedal service for adherence to this Agreement or GasPedal’s rules.
Questions, Complaints, and Suggestions
Should you have any questions or complaints regarding violations of this Agreement, please contact GasPedal at 512-651-4800, or by mail at 3616 Far West Blvd., Suite 500, Austin, TX 78731.
(C) 2001-2011 GasPedal LLC. All rights reserved.